Here you can buy flower bulbs. We have a small group of bulbs left that we think will last longer and can still be planted. Allium and Camassia and Cleopatra's Needle and Persicaraia. Nice names, but you can just look at the pictures - and play a little. We're planting large areas of the same right now - and then we'll play with mixing it all up in one place.
Buy your flower bulbs here
All flower bulbs we have for sale are handpicked and specially selected. Onions are from family producers in the Netherlands, and part of the collection we use ourselves when designing with #naturing.
Showing all 8 results
Flower bulbs are beautiful, bright, funny, quirky or whatever you want them to be. Putting them together is like a game. We always ask ourselves what we need more of in our lives: the fun, the whimsical or the bold colour combination to energize and kick-start creativity! Or the classic, bright tone-on-tone look that puts your mind at ease and brightens up in an impactful and quiet way?! What speaks to you right now? In that way, flower bulbs are like investing in ourselves. Plus, they keep the weeds down because they come up so early. A real win win.
A few tips when buying your bulbs:
- Choose different bulbs with different flowering times, so you have bulbs from winter, through early spring to the late spring months into early summer. You can read on each bulb when they bloom
- Buy many of a few different bulb varieties rather than a few of many different bulb varieties. 50 tulips in one or two colors together along the path into the house makes a huge wow effect
- Finally, plant enough that you can cut for the vase and enjoy them both outside and inside. It's good economics too - because it's far cheaper to buy them as bulbs than to buy a bouquet in the spring. Plus, you get the pleasure of picking in your own garden
- Throw them in the soil or in a pile of gravel in the bed if you're short on time. Or place them carefully in the soil one by one if that brings peace and mindfulness to you. As long as the soil is well-drained, we find that although one may slip when we quickly throw down, they come up so nicely
- Plant in layers in the pot, putting the earliest bulbs at the top and the latest at the bottom with a layer of, for example, gravel in between each bulb variety
Plants for the autumn and winter garden
While you're at it the soil, these look great in autumn and winter.
Here's what our customers say
It's very different from being upside down. So it's interesting how an insight sets in as a feeling. It's really wild. And that's how quickly you discover something.
Adiso speaks to your heart, to your sense of well-being and challenges your immediate mindset. Their approach is not what you find in various garden design magazines, but instead the focus is on what the outdoor space should do for you; what feeling you are looking for and how you see yourself using your outdoor space. On top of that, they have really good taste, are aesthetically skilled and are always very present. At any given time, I would choose to consult with them before starting up on new outdoor projects - and I never regret it!
It's amazing what you can get from looking at the behaviour of horses- it's like a mirror
We teachers are probably the worst people that can attend a course. It can be challenging for us to let go. But this was really, really educational